Monday, January 20, 2014

117

117= the number of days until our next triathlon. AHH! This frightens and excites me at the same time.

I'll admit, I've been a bit of a slacker since my last tri in September. I had busted my rear training for that tri. I was in the gym easily 4-5 times per week, doing long rides on the weekends, etc. It was the best I had felt in a long time and the success in my first tri made it worth every training session.

I haven't done much since September. John and I did run a 5k on Thanksgiving and have had gym sessions here and there. But, we are no where we need to be before May 18th. I keep telling myself I need to get my butt in gear but, it's time to get serious. I want to do better this triathlon, not worse.

So, here's to training for this tri! We have 117 days to go hard, or go home!

And just to reminisce and inspire me...pics from my first tri.





No comments:

Post a Comment