Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 5

Today's post is going to be speedy. So, here goes!

Last night I made the lentil soup as previously discussed in earlier posts. Again, this was a recipe from my oldest sister. Turns out lentils aren't bad afterall. My husband and I both had 2 bowls. =) I even took some extra time to make some Coconut Flour Banana Muffins before my bananas were too ripe. Man, those things are dense. I digress.

Today's events:

  • Breakfast: Again, we had a bacon, egg, and spinach scramble. My husband was the chef again this morning. Of course I had my coffee. The temperatures are below zero today!! Brr!
  • Snack: Banana muffin.
  • Lunch: Left over bison lettuce wraps, avocado, 2 hard boiled eggs with GF mustard. All of this was pretty darn filling. I also had my post lunch tea.
  • Afternoon snack: Full fat yogurt, green apple, and almonds.
  • Dinner will be more left over lentil soup (I did add chicken from making my own stock. Hey, more protein!)
  • Not sure about a workout tonight as it is absolutely FREEZING outside. Plus, I'm headed to the chiropractor for a back adjustment.
Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment